- 07:00am The Treble BRIDGE Buster
- 07:00am McDonalds Forster Half Marathon
- 09:00am Sweat Shed 10km Fun Run
- 10.00am Forster Surf & Sport 5km Fun Run
- 10:15am 4km IMF #WalkSweatInspire
- 10:30am 4km Newcastle Permanent Kids Fun Run 9-12 years
- 10:50am 2km Newcastle Permanent Kids Fun Run 4-8 years
- 11:45am Presentation
- $105.00 The Treble Breakwall Buster
- $65.00 21.1km Half Marathon
- $40.00 10km Run
- $30.00 5km Fun Run
- $10.00 Walk and Talk
- $10.00 Kids Fun Run 9-12 years
- $10.00 Kids Fun Run 4-8 years
Note: The entry fees above relate to “Early Bird Prices”. Early Bird ends midnight Friday 21st July 2017.
NOTE: An online payment processing fee applies to all entry fees. Online entries will close at 8pm Friday 8th September 2017.
Race Entry may be closed for an event if field capacity if reached.
- Late entries will be accepted on Saturday 8th September 2017 9.30am – Midday and between 1:00pm and 5:00pm from the Registration Tent at Forster Main Beach.
- Late entries will also be accepted on Race Day at least one hour prior to your race start.
- All competitors must register prior to your race (this is separate to your entry).
- The procedure is as follows:
- Have your name marked off and collect your race pack which contains your timing chip, bib number, merchandise that you may have ordered and information pack.
- Note – Race packs will not be posted out.
- Early registration will be the afternoon prior to the event, between 9.30am – Midday and between 1:00pm and 5:00pm from the Registration Tent at Main Beach.
- Race Day – You must register at least one hour prior to your event.
All competitors MUST be present for race briefing 10 minutes prior to your race start.
All competitors are eligible to claim lucky draw prizes.
You must keep your number after your race and place your bib number in the box provided prior to presentation commencing.
Presentation will be held at approx. at 11:45am from the Forster Main Beach area.
All kids will receive a medal and a fun bag at the finish line after their race.
Timing Chips are integrated into your Race Bib. Your time will be automatically recorded when you cross the finish line. This is yours to keep!
We intend to stage an awesome, fun event in a safe and friendly environment for all competitors to enjoy. We ask that you be mindful of our race etiquette.
- The use of iPods and Mp3 players is strongly discouraged. Position yourself at the start of your race relative to your ability.
- Keep to the left of the course to allow faster competitors to pass on your right side.
- Be courteous to fellow competitors and volunteers.
Results will be available online approximately 2 hours after presentation.
A photographer will be on course throughout the day. Event pictures will be available post event.
Medical Personnel will be available at the First Aid Tent in the race precinct.